TheraStep™ carpet cushions are the affordable, long-lasting choice for assisted living and senior housing centers. Made from synthetic rubber, TheraStep absorbs shock, making it great for areas with heavy wheeled traffic from wheelchairs, walkers, and medical equipment.
Assisted living and senior housing centers. Areas with heavy wheeled traffic from wheelchairs, walkers, and medical equipment.
- Adds cushioning over subfloors for superior underfoot comfort
- Extends carpet life by up to 50%
- Provides a quieter environment by suppressing noise
- Keeps spills from penetrating to subfloor
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from SBR rubber
- Includes Block-Out® and StainSTOP™ moisture barriers
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
- Product Name
- Material Content
- Made with 100% SBR Synthetic Rubber
- Material Weight
- 64 ounces
- 21 lbs./cu. ft.
- Roll Size (L x W)
- 54" x 40'
- Roll Size (sq. yards)
- Moisture Resistant
- Recomended for Use Over Radiant Heat
- Indoor Air Quality
- Green Label Plus
- Commercial - Life of the Carpet