The high-density TheraStep™ Plus boosts comfort and absorbs shock, making it a great choice for residential use. The resilient synthetic rubber used to make TheraStep Plus offers a long-lasting, supportive surface for carpets, enhancing comfort and maintaining a rich look even after years of use.
Assisted living, senior housing centers, residential. Areas with heavy wheeled traffic from wheelchairs, walkers, and medical equipment.
- Adds cushioning over subfloors for superior underfoot comfort
- Extends carpet life by up to 50%
- Provides a quieter environment by suppressing noise
- Keeps spills from penetrating to subfloor
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from synthetic rubber
- Includes Block-Out® and StainSTOP™ moisture barriers
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
- Product Name
- TheraStep™ Plus
- Material Content
- Made with 100% Synthetic Rubber
- Material Weight
- 90 ounces
- 23 lbs./cu. ft.
- Roll Size (L x W)
- 54" x 30'
- Roll Size (sq. yards)
- Moisture Resistant
- Recomended for Use Over Radiant Heat
- Indoor Air Quality
- Green Label Plus
- Commercial - Life of the Carpet