Silent Walk™ acoustic underlay is the moisture-resistant, versatile cushion for use under floating hardwood and laminate flooring installations. It suppresses the sound created by hard floors while enhancing the comfort of the room.
Under floating hardwood and laminate.
- Inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria
- Dampens noise and echoes for superior noise suppression
- Recommended as “Best Choice” by the Radiant Professionals Alliance
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from SBR rubber
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
- Tested to 150° for radiant flooring applications
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Silent Walk™
- Material Weight
- 62 oz./sq. yd.
- 31 lbs./cu. ft.
- Product Dimensions
- 54" x 40' (20 sy.)
- Material Content
- Made with SBR Rubber
- Design Configuration
- Approx. Shipping Wt.
- 79 lbs. per roll
- Moisture Resistant
- Stain Stopper
- Indoor Air Quality
- CRI Green Label Plus-certified
- Pill Test
- Pass (DOC-FF 1-70)
- IIC-72 w/floating laminate
- STC-65 w/floating laminate
- Tested 4.5 dBa to 8.5 dBa quieter than standard foam padding when tested as an assembly with laminate flooring. Measurements between 2000 Hz 4000 Hz utilizing ASTM E-492 tapping machine.