DeciBLOK MC™ features HydroShield™ Moisture Control to keep wood and laminate floors clean and dry for years to come. This acoustic underlay suppresses the sound created by laminate, engineered, and hardwood floors while enhancing the comfort of the room.
Superior sound quality and noise reduction for wood, engineered wood, or laminate flooring.
- Inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria
- Dampens noise and echoes for superior noise suppression
- Recommended as “Best Choice” by the Radiant Professionals Alliance
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from SBR rubber
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
- Tested to 150° for radiant flooring applications
- Product Code
- Product Name
- DeciBLOK MC™
- Material Weight
- 44 oz./sq. yd.
- Roll Size
- 54" x 48'
- 37 lbs./cu. ft.
- Design Configuration
- Mold/Mildew Resistant
- No growth
- Backing Top
- Polyester non-woven
- Backing Bottom
- Silver moisture-proof (seams must be taped)
- Shipping Weight
- 66 lbs.
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate
- 1.3g/m2/24 hrs
- Pill Test
- Pass (DOC FF 1-70)
- Impact Insulation Class Rating for Floating Floor Installation
- IIC-70 (under floating laminate floor) (ASTM 492-97)
- Sound Transmission Class Rating for Floating Floor Installation
- STC-66 (under floating laminate floor) (ASTM E-90-97)
- Δ Impact Insulation Class Rating for 6" Concrete Floor
- ΔIIC-21 (under floating laminate floor) (ASTM E2179-03)
DeciBLOK MC™ is designed for floating floor installation only. DO NOT GLUE.